Our work in Oregon with AVERÆN put Washington State on our radar, big time. We’ve been hungry for a good Cabernet project that speaks to the quality of what we’ve historically made in Napa Valley, but at an irresistible price point. Finding the right fruit has taken several years, but we’re thrilled to have uncovered a true gem in our newest project, REQUIEM Wines. Our inaugural release comes from a blend of four parcels from some of the top vineyards in the Columbia Valley and we are fortunate to have teamed up with some top-notch partners at an amazing boutique winery in Walla Walla to occupy a corner of their winery.
- Appellation: Columbia Valley
- Owner: Baron Ziegler
- Winemaker: Mordecai Kotler
- Varieties Grown: Cabernet, Syrah, Merlot
- Age of Vines: Coming soon
- Altitude: Silt-loam, gravel, and basalt bedrock.
- Farming Methods: Conventional