Ca La Bionda Casal Vegri Valpolicella Classico Superiore, doc Rosso

This is a wine of great concentration: the nose is brimming with sour cherries and small forest fruits. The same fruits continue on the palate which reveals a generous body, a smooth and silky mouth feel and a long finish. This wine is an ideal accompaniment to roast meats and pan fried steak.

Winery: Ca La Bionda
Appelation: Veneto
Average age of vines: 15-30 years
Farming Methods: Organic - Certified
Maturation: 90% of the wine is aged for a period of 18 months in 3000 litre barrels and the remaining 10% in oak barriques
Soil: Clay-limestone with a high proportion of rock and stone
Varietal: Corvina
Vineyard Orientation: Altitude ranging from 150 to 300 meters above sea-level with an exposure to the East
Vineyard Size: 30 hectares
Wine Scores Downloads Reviews
Ca La Bionda Casal Vegri Valpolicella Classico Superiore, doc Rosso 2020 91 Vinous 95 Decanter