Domaine La Rocaliere
Concerned with preserving what we consider to be a heritage, the vineyard is managed with the greatest respect for the environment. Each intervention is measured and motivated. When the vegetation awakens, observation dictates our various actions throughout the campaign.
The management of the vineyard in organic farming is based on the anticipation of the weather. This requires us, from the spring, a permanent presence near our vines and to be attentive to the listening of our soil. The work of the soil and the protection of the vineyard are considered jointly. Chemistry excluded, the defense of the vines is based on natural products and human intervention.
- Appellation: Lirac, Tavel
- Owner: Severine Lemoine and Mélanie Borrelly
- Winemaker: Severine Lemoine
- Varieties Grown: Grenache Noir, Mourvèdre, Syrah, Cinsault, Carignan for the red and rose. Grenache Blanc, Clairette and Roussanne for the whites.
- Age of Vines: 42 hectares-40 years old in average
- Altitude: Coming soon
- Farming Methods: Biodynamic