Domaine Chaume Arnaud
We first chose to work in organic farming which seems to us more respectful of the earth and people, it became obvious to us at the end of the 90s.
Then, we wanted to go further by Applying the principles of biodynamic agriculture in 2003, it is an agriculture which fits on the natural rhythms, it facilitates the natural defenses of the plant and the regeneration of the grounds, it harmonizes the balance between the telluric and cosmic forces.
We first experimented with organic dynamic preparations on problem plots and in view of the improvements observed, we generalized the approach to the entire domain. Over the years, we have found that not only are our soils more lively but our vines are more vigorous and our wines have evolved towards a more harmonious balance.
- Appellation: Rhone Valley
- Owner: Valerie and Philippe Chaume Arnaud
- Winemaker: Valerie and Philippe Chaume Arnaud
- Varieties Grown: Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault, Mourvedre, Marsanne, Roussanne, Viognier
- Age of Vines: 38 hectares-
- Altitude: 400 metres-Clay-Limestone, peddles.
- Farming Methods: Certifiés AB et Demeter