Family estate created in 1910 by the Fabre family and in the heart of the Côtes de Provence Appellation in an area known as the «Golden Triangle» composed of the communes of Puget Ville, Pierrefeu and Cuers. The vineyard is currently managed by Frédéric Fabre using controlled environmentally friendly agriculture techniques. The stony soil with red argilo-sandy matrix produces grapes of perfect maturity while preserving a good balance. The hot and dry Mediterranean climate helps the grapes to mature and ensurethey are sound.
- Appellation: Cotes de Provence
- Owner: Coming soon
- Winemaker: Coming soon
- Varieties Grown: Grenache Red blend
- Age of Vines: 47 hecteare
- Altitude: very stony soils with a sandy-clay matrix
- Farming Methods: Sustainable agriculture