Alain Graillot, Crozes Hermitage Blanc

It has attractive apricot and wild flower aromas and a fresh, mineral-edged palate with subtle white peach flavours and a clean, dry finish.

An elegant blend of Marsanne and Roussanne from one of the Rhône’s leading winemakers. Not for nothing is this Crozes-Hermitage Blanc the favourite Rhône white of many a wine journalist!

Winery: Domaine Alain Graillot
Appellation: Crozes Hermitage
Average age of vines: 30 years old
Farming Methods: Organic - Non Certified
Maturation: Aged for one year - 80% of them in 1-3 year old oak barrels, the remaining 20% in vat
Soil: Alluvial deposits of sand, gravel, rocks and stones
Varietal: Marsanne, Roussanne blend
Vineyard Orientation: Northern
Vineyard Size: 22 hectares
Wine Scores Downloads Reviews
Alain Graillot, Crozes Hermitage Blanc 2020 Coming Soon
Coming Soon
Alain Graillot, Crozes Hermitage Blanc 2021 Coming Soon
Coming Soon