The Graff estate was founded in 1860 and acquired by P. J. Valckenberg in 1969. Graff estate wines and winery bottling’s are made exclusively from 100 Riesling grown in the steep vineyards of the Middle Mosel, Saar and Ruwer valleys. The colourful and eye-catching labels with quality system yellow for QbA, green for Kabinett, blue for Spatlese and orange for Auslese guarantee always an outstanding price-performance ratio for wines grown at the most famous vineyard sites of the Mosel region.
- Appellation: Mosel-Saar-Ruwer
- Owner: Peter Bohn & Tilman Queins
- Winemaker: Coming soon
- Varieties Grown: Riesling
- Age of Vines: Coming soon
- Altitude: slate soil
- Farming Methods: Coming soon