Many years ago, while Stewart and Athena were dating, they fell in love, and not just with one another, but with the elegant, nuances of Pinot Noir. When they married, they brought their true loves together and opened Boedecker Cellars in 2003.
After crafting wines at Oregon’s first shared-use winery in Carlton, Oregon, they were able to build their own sustainable urban winery in a refurbished warehouse in the heart of Northwest Portland – just a stone’s throw from downtown and less than an hour from their prized vineyards. Dedicated to fine details in winemaking, when you visit Boedecker Cellars Winery and Tasting Room you will likely encounter Stewart and Athena in the cellar tending their award-winning wines.
- Appellation: Willamette Valley
- Owner: Athena Pappas and Stewart Boedecker
- Winemaker: Athena Pappas and Stewart Boedecker
- Varieties Grown: Pinot Noir
- Age of Vines: Coming soon
- Altitude: Coming soon
- Farming Methods: Coming soon