To the deep knowledge and experience, we add the illusion of turning our passion for wine into a way of life, showing in our wines the land where we come from with humility and dedication. Integrated viticulture as the principle of our work, seeking biological balance through minimal interventionism, allowing the terroir to express itself freely. Once the manual harvest has been carried out, the plots are elaborated separately in concrete tanks and French barrels of 400 liters capacity. Bearing in mind that it is in the vineyard where the wine is made, we carry out small productions aimed at obtaining quality wines.
- Appellation: San Martín de Unx
- Owner: Ivan Lopez Barco and Raquel Grandival Allende
- Winemaker: Raquel Grandival Allende
- Varieties Grown: Syrah, Garnacha, Graciano, Tempranillo
- Age of Vines: 8.76 hectares / 12-40+ year old vines
- Altitude: 500-750 meters / large range of soils from clay, limestone, sandstone to large rocks
- Farming Methods: Exclusively organic methods